Drinking Horn & Stand 😍
$ 9.50 – $ 20.00 & Free Shipping
This is Natural Drinking Horn with horn stand. This version is hand made By Indian Craftsmen from Water Buffalo Horn, Ox Horn, Bull Horn, It’s highly polished, 100% unique, and sealed and polished for durability.
- Unique and one of a kind Drinking Horn
- Made from 100% Natural Cattle Horn
- Highly polished to bring out the pattern in the horn
- Sealed and suitable for cool liquids
- Ready to use, no additional work requires
- Discount Option for Bulk Orders
• Delivery Time : 10-15 Days
Option : Available Horn Stand, Carving / Printing Logo (Additional Charges)
• Horn Tankard are sold in per piece.
The product in the photo represents a sample only. Actual order may differ from photo
Free shipping on orders over $99!
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- No Hassle Replacement
- Secure Payments
- Worldwide Shipping Available
- Estimated Shipping Time: 2-3 Weeks
A Drinking horn is the horn of a bovid used as a drinking vessel. They are known from Classical Antiquity especially the Balkans, and remained in use for ceremonial purposes throughout the Middle. Ages and the Early Modern period in some parts of Europe, notably in Germanic Europe, and in the Caucasus. Drinking horns remain an important accessory in culture of ritual toasting in Georgia particular, they are known as khantsi.
Drinking vessels made from glass, wood, ceramics or metal styled in the shape of drinking horns. The ancient Greek term for a drinking horn was simply keras. The drinking horn proper is the rhyton, a drinking vessel made in the shape of horn with an outlet.
100 ML, 1000 ML, 1500 ML, 200 ML, 2000 ML, 300 ML, 400 ML, 500 ML, 600 ML, 700 ML, 800 ML, 900 ML