Viking Drinking Horns
$ 7.90 – $ 18.50 & Free Shipping
Natural Viking Drinking Horns. This version is Handmade By Indian Craftsmen and Made In India.
- Made from 100% Natural Cattle Horn
- Highly polished to bring out the pattern in the horn
- Sealed and suitable for cool liquids
- Ready to use, no additional work requires
- Discount Option for Bulk Orders
- Horn Stand, Carving / Printing Logo (Additional Charges)
- Heat can reshape the horn
- Do not fill it with a hot beverage, or place it in a hot environment
- To clean the horn, use a bottle brush and dish soap
- Do not clean the horn in a dishwasher
- Not suitable for strong liquors or soda. Wine, mead and beer work fine.
Horn Tankard is sold per piece. The product in the photo represents a sample only. Actual order may differ from photo
Don’t see your size? Click here to custom order
Free shipping on orders over $99!
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- No Hassle Replacement
- Secure Payments
- Worldwide Shipping Available
- Estimated Shipping Time: 2-3 Weeks
Viking Drinking Horns is the horn of a bovid used as a drinking vessel. Ages and the Early Modern period in some parts of Europe, notably in Germanic Europe, and in the Caucasus. Carefully polished and cleaned drinking horn with a belt hanger for all the young in training. The horn is safe to drink from and holds just enough to keep the young hydrated. The shape and colour of the horn may differ from that in the picture.
Drinking vessels made from glass, wood, ceramics or metal styled in the shape of drinking horns. The ancient Greek term for a drinking horn was simply keras. The Viking Drinking Horns proper is the Royton, a drinking vessel made in the shape of a horn with an outlet.
Please follow us on Social Platforms :
100 ML, 1000 ML, 1500 ML, 200 ML, 2000 ML, 300 ML, 400 ML, 500 ML, 600 ML, 700 ML, 800 ML, 900 ML